I have been advised to make some changes/updates to this post. I will be editing any/all instances where one could construe my opinion for fact, and placing the word alleged, or allegedly in a very clear manner.
Furthermore, I do apologize if anyone in the course of reading this article took my opinion as fact.. Please note that the only fact is that after watching the video, my first instinct was to do a google search for Bob Reina Scam or Talk Fusion Scam which turned up enough results for me to be concerned for my friend who paid for this service and was trying to get me to join.
Here is a list of things you should consider checking into before purchasing/joining the Talk Fusion solution/team. In no way am I insinuating that these questions are representative of fact… you should ask yourself these types of questions before making a decision to purchase any type product, or becoming a business “partner” with any company!
- Do they accurately represent their product in their selling points?
- Does their refund policy provide me with any protection if I do not like the service?
- Does the Patriot Act require me to give out my Mother’s maiden name?
- Does this company have a solid reputation?
- Can I really make a million dollars if I do this?
- What would Jesus do?